• Classically trained lyric soprano
• Began her singing career in a children’s choir in Washington, D.C.
• Studied voice with Jean Bryant while a student at Tudor Hall School in Banbury, England.
• BA, Trinity College, Hartford, CT. Sang in the Trinity Pipes, a twelve-person a capella group. Concert Choir. Voice at the Hartt School.
• Soprano in Saint John's Church choir for a career spanning over two decades
• Voice lessons with Myrna Reynolds of West Hartford. Studied opera arias and song literature in French, German, Italian, Spanish and Hebrew.
• Additional voice lessons with Doris Jung Popper of New York City
• Vocal coaching with John Calodi, New York City
• Cantor, Sacred Heart Church, Suffield, CT
• Cantor, Catholic Churches in the Hartford area
• Founded Trio Cantabile, consisting of soprano, piano and harp
Concerts at many venues, including:
• The Town and County Club, Hartford, CT
• First Church of Christ Congregational, West Hartford, CT
• Wood Memorial Library, South Windsor, CT
• New Britain Museum of American Art
• Saint John's Church, West Hartford, CT
• St. Andrew's by-the-Sea, Hyannisport, MA